In recent years, many smart investors have abandoned the stock market and other investment areas because they have essentially lost control of their investments. They relied on the advice and skill of their brokers, bankers, and financial advisors, but many investment and retirement accounts have still dwindled because of the unpredictable volatility of the stock market. Fortunately, there is a wonderful — but little-understood — alternative: currency trading and investing.
With the advancement of the Internet and modern technology, this golden opportunity is accessible to a new breed of individual investors and speculators working part-time. Now, you stand on an even playing field with the largest banks and trading institutions in the world and can invest from the comfort of your own home.
Currency trading is the practice of exchanging one country's currency for another's. The foreign exchange (Currency, Forex, or FX) market is the largest trading market in the world — exceeding $3.2 trillion every single day! Essentially, there are four variables involved: currencies, exchange rate, time, and interest rate. The relationships of these variables create opportunities for small investors to obtain investment returns that are unheard of in the traditional investment world. You owe it to yourself and your family to begin learning about currency trading.
You can get started with just $100, and the investment can easily be managed in a part-time capacity, usually requiring a few hours on the Internet a week from your home or your office. Currency investments can provide you with a very high and secure rate of return, in some cases as high as 12 percent, 18 percent, 24 percent, or even 1,000 percent every year.
This groundbreaking and exhaustively researched new book will teach you everything you need to know to get you started. In no time, you will be generating high-investment returns with low risk from start to finish.
You will discover what currency trading is; how to invest in foreign currency; trading strategies and tactics; technological considerations; how to set up your account online; how to purchase currency online; day-trader insights; current trends; Pivot Programs; price projectors; futures predicting; trading software; and insider secrets to help you double or even triple your investment — all while avoiding the traps and pitfalls that come with many other kinds of investments.
If you are tired of watching your stock investments crumble or have been itching to have your money start working for you but just haven’t found a market stable enough to protect your investments, then pick up this book and jump into the world of currency trading — and watch your investments grow to heights you never imagined.
- Table of Contents(p.navPoint-5)
- Chapter 1: What is Currency Trading?(p.navPoint-8)
- Chapter 2: Central Banks(p.navPoint-9)
- Chapter 3: The Forex Market(p.navPoint-10)
- Chapter 4: The Language of Forex(p.navPoint-11)
- Chapter 5: Fundamental Analysis(p.navPoint-12)
- Chapter 6: Technical Analysis(p.navPoint-13)
- Chapter 7: The Mechanics of Forex(p.navPoint-14)
- Chapter 8: Trading Strategies(p.navPoint-15)
- Chapter 9: Passive Investing in Forex(p.navPoint-16)
- Appendix A: Acronyms Found in This Book(p.navPoint-18)
- Appendix B: Forex Glossary(p.navPoint-19)
- Appendix C: International Currencies(p.navPoint-20)
- Appendix D: U.S. Forex Brokers(p.navPoint-21)
- Appendix E: Central Banks(p.navPoint-22)
- Appendix F: Internet Resources(p.navPoint-23)
- Appendix G: Economic Indicators for Major Trading Markets(p.navPoint-24)
- Authors’ Biographies(p.navPoint-26)